Junior Developer for Hillcrest Branch
What we do
We are a B2B consultancy that leverages enterprise collaboration software to enable productivity in the workplace. In other words, we help other businesses use IT properly so they can get more done. We do this by making products such as SharePoint and Office 365 work better than what they do out of the box by changing the look and feel, applying company branding, creating workflows, integrating to other systems and supporting the entire solution after. We have a great track record with a number of large local and international clients.
We are geeks, we laugh at meme’s, we mock muggles and push the boundaries for our customers. We always come up against bigger corps who we usually beat head to head and we love Friday drinks and downtime,
Who we are looking for
GTconsult Hillcrest is looking for a Junior Developer to join the A team in delivering world-class productivity solutions. We are looking for someone who loves the code, figuring out the solutions and imparting knowledge to their fellow team members.
Part of the Junior Developer’s responsibilities will include:
- Be familiar with creating custom page layouts and master pages to meet design requirements and the limitations thereof.
- Be proficient in configuring SharePoint using OOTB functionality
- Be proficient in building SharePoint page layouts, search configuration (display templates), custom web parts, master pages, etc.
- Be proficient in building workflows using Microsoft Flow, Nintex, and SharePoint Designer.
- Be proficient in building custom forms, using Microsoft PowerApps, InfoPath, Nintex Forms, or custom HTML with lightweight jQuery if needed.
View the complete job listing here.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and understanding, please submit your details and we will get back to you with more details.