GTconsult is looking for a highly motivated account manager to excite and grow our existing client base at GTconsult and drive value to their accounts.
We are seeking an Account Manager with strong interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, deep customer affinity and communication skills, to strengthen our bond and drive sales into our existing clients based on SharePoint/Office 365 and productivity tools and offerings.
This is a highly visible role that requires business acumen when working with senior management, a strong understanding of the clients’ needs, whilst utilising the key resource to understand technical depth for providing great solutions to the client base.
Your sole responsibility is to grow the client list while retaining and delighting the current client base.
- Operate effectively as a member of the GTconsult team
- Enforce the values of the GTconsult NO CODE brand
- Provide insight to the nationwide Exec for Business Development of day to day operations, issues and constraints with clients
- Account Management of key clients
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company's target
- Identify and drive new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling and adding value to the client.
- Establish budgets with the client and company
- Meet time deadlines for accounts
- Manage contracts with clients
- Manage monthly roadmaps to ensure priority and value add
- Attend roadshows, conferences and promote the GTconsult offering
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in IT related background
- The ability to communicate requirements, limitations, dependencies and timelines clearly and concisely via either e-mail, phone or in person
- The ability to calmly work under pressure
- Sharp analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in developing relationships with clients
- Solid understanding of SharePoint componentry is a nice to have
- Understanding of drawing up budgets, targets and roadmaps
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- R 500 000 – R 700 000
- Travel reimbursements are expected as well as a travel allowance based on client visits.
- A cell phone allowance is made available for this role.
- Commission structure based on targets achieved.
- Medical Aid contributions
- Provident Fund