Junior Account Manager
GTconsult is looking for a highly motivated junior account manager to assist our current account managers excite and grow our existing client base at GTconsult and drive value to their accounts.
We are seeking a Junior Account Manager with strong interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, deep customer affinity and communication skills, to strengthen our bond and drive sales into our existing clients based on SharePoint/Office 365 and secure productivity tools and offerings.
This is a highly visible role that requires business acumen when working with senior management, a strong understanding of the clients’ needs, whilst utilising the key resource to understand technical depth for providing great solutions to the client base.
Your sole responsibility is to grow the client list while retaining and delighting the current client base.
- Operate effectively as a member of the GTconsult team
- Enforce the values of GTconsult
- Provide nationwide Account Management Support
- Assist in Account Management of all clients
- Manage contracts with clients
- Assist in monthly roadmaps to ensure priority and value add
- Attend roadshows, conferences and promote the GTconsult offering
- Project Management Support
- Reviewing client comms and checking up for any missed communications and action points
- CRM updates and clean up
- Administrative tasks
Updating client contracts
- A qualification in Business Management/ Office Management or similar would be ideal
- The ability to communicate requirements, limitations, dependencies, and timelines clearly and concisely via either e-mail, phone or in person
- Client relationship management
- The ability to calmly work under pressure
- Sharp analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in developing relationships with clients
- Solid understanding of SharePoint componentry is a nice to have
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- R 120 000 – R 200 000
- Travel reimbursements are expected as well as a travel allowance based on client visits.
- A cell phone allowance is made available for this role.
- Medical Aid contributions after 12 months
- Provident Fund after 12 months