Who we are.
GTconsult provides outsourced managed services by nurturing and growing talent in niche IT technologies for businesses around the world.
What we do.
We are a B2B consultancy that leverages enterprise collaboration software to enable productivity in the workplace. In other words we help other business use IT properly so they can get more done. We do this by making products such as SharePoint and Office 365 work better than what they do out of the box by changing the look and feel, applying branding, creating workflows, integrating to other systems and supporting the entire solution after. We have a great track record with a number of large local and international clients.
We are geeks, we laugh at meme’s, we mock muggles and push the boundaries for our customers. We always come up against bigger corps who we usually beat head to head and we love Friday drinks and down time.
Who we are looking for.
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
May require a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
· Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
· Use and continually develop leadership skills
· Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
· Proven working experience in project management
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Project Management Professional
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Project manager skills & proficiencies:
· Developing and Tracking Budgets
· Project Management
· Process Improvement
· Performance Management
· Inventory Control
· Verbal Communication
We offer a great working environment with great perks.
Some of the perks of working at GTconsult include:
· State-of-the-art, designer offices to work in.
· Lunch in the office. Everyday.
· Your own laptop.
· UNLIMITED LEAVE.
· Working from home privileges.
· Friday drinks in the office.
· Teambuilding Events
· Annual year-end retreat with the entire company.
· FIFA tournaments, Pizza, beer, poker nights.
· Medical aid and provident fund (if you have been with us for over a year).
This is just the tip of the iceberg. We hire great talent and always challenge the status quo.
While it isn’t always fun and games, you will be expected to fulfill all your responsibilities with excellence and take responsibility for your tasks.
If you feel like this is a challenge you want to take on, apply below.